Shaolin Hark Fu Moon, Canton City, Hoy Hong Temple, Fu Jow Pai.
Hoy Hong (Hai Chuang) Temple, located at the South Bank of the Pearl River, is the Fourth Largest Temple in Canton City. Founded between 903 and 971 AD, it was originally called "Qian Chu Temple".
After the Anti-Manchu Revolution and establishment of the Republic of China in 1929, the Temple was renamed by the Chinese National Government as "Hoy Hong Park" (Hai Chuang Park) as it remains to this day.
According to government sources, the site is considered a "tourist and as well as a Buda Holy Place".